Meal is incomplete without starters and hence we will share one of the best-ordained dishes in this article and I’m sure that you must have guessed it and yes, you have gotten it right! Nobody else is the Manchurian Baby corn. These are very easy to cook at home, and once you know how to gravy, almost all plants can quickly render Manchurian. Take a look below for Recipe baby corn manchurian
10 minutes Prep Time
Time to cook: 25 minutes
35 minutes Average time
- I12-14 Baby corns
- ½ tablespoon flour
- 2 1⁄2 cup of maize starch.
- 1 ginger-garlic teaspoon paste.
- 1/2 taste of water.
- 1⁄2 cubicle soy sauce.
- Oil (for deep frying)
Elements for Dry Sauce
- 1 teaspoomn ginger smashed
- 1 teaspoon of garlic crushed
- 2 chilies green (slit vertically and halved)
- 1 onion finely sliced •
- 1⁄2 capsicum with a thin slit
- 1⁄4 cup of spring onion finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cubic cube soy sauce.
- 1 1⁄2 tea cubes of colder roots or green.
- 2 cubs of ketchup tomato
- 1⁄4 tea cubicle black powder.
- 1 cucharcoal oil.
- 1 cornflower teaspoon (dissolved in 2 tablespoons water)
Directions to make baby corn
- As ordered, cut in two halves all the abovementioned vegetables and even the baby maize.
- Take a medium dish, add 1⁄4 of a cup of water to make a batter and combine the cornflour and ginger-garlic paste. Make sure the batter should not have lumps. Then add the halves of baby corn in the batter and cover with the batter uniformly.
- Take a frying pan and pour it over medium fire and let it heat. When medium heat turns out, gently placed in the oil a slice of cushioned baby maize. Make a batch of 5-6 pieces at a time and keep frying thoroughly until softly golden brown and crispy, then put over tissue to extract the excess oil.
Guide to a dry sauce
- In a big pan with a wider mouth, heat 1 tablespoon oil over high flame. Fill in the pan and sauté it for a minute with the minced ginger, garlic, chilli and chopped ointment. Add the capsicum sliced and sauté 3-4 minutes.
- Then add onion, pickle sauce, ketchup peppers, black powder and soy sauce. Spring onion. Mix well for a minute, then cook.
- Apply the corn flour dissolved. Mix well and cook for one minute. Stir in the fried bits of baby grain, and begin flipping until all the ingredients are well-cooked and the corn is well-coated and 2-3 minutes cooked.
Your Babycorn Manchurian is now ready to eat. Garnish it with some fresh leaves of coriander before serving it. For such more delicious recipes, stay tuned.
Right flame, right ingredient and the right timing is all that is required for a mouth watering dish. Hope, this article has been successful enough to guide you through the entire process.
For queries and suggestions, feel free to get in touch with us.
Thank you for reading.